Kland.co.nz values our customers. We may collect information about you through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We may also communicate with you about products, services and promotions for our other online stores. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
What kind of information does Kland.co.nz collect?
We may ask for personal information about you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and credit card number.
How does Kland.co.nz use this information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your order (including sending you emails confirming the status or shipment of your order).
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services.
- To enhance your shopping experience.
- To analyze trends and statistics.
- To send you information by email about our products, service and promotions (unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications). These promotional emails may also be from our other online stores, including ryos.co.nz
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and our business.
- To contact you if necessary.
How do I access or change my information?
If you have an account with Kland.co.nz you can edit your personal information in your account profile by signing into your account using your email address and password.
Kland.co.nz limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data. We do not store credit card information with your registered online profile.
We are using Paypal?
We are using paypal, who are pioneers in taking online payment, so you are in safe hands.
To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal and financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock then the SSL is active.
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
What is the Credit Card Identification Code (CIC)?
The CIC code was introduced by various credit card issuing organizations in order to help protect against credit card fraud in automated transactions like e-commerce.
Previously a merchant dealing with a customer across the Internet or on the telephone was unable to verify whether the customer truly had the credit card.
A person placing an order could give stolen or pirated credit card information that was fraudulently obtained. CIC code is intended to reduce this type of credit card abuse.
The CIC code is a series of digits generated by the card issuer. The digits do not appear in the card's magnetic strip or in the card's embossed print. The digits are printed on the card using standard printing technologies that are intended to be read only.
The CIC code is not printed by the merchant, on invoices, receipts or on any other document that could be embezzled. Thus, banks will not print the CIC code on any customer statement.
By entering your CIC identification code, a merchant accepting payment can be better assured that the customer is actually in possession of the card. However, this does not guarantee that the customer is actually the owner of the card.
Credit Card via Fax
If for any reason you do not feel safe entering your credit card information online, please contact us for an alternative method.
- Remembering the items in your shopping cart
- Storing your preferences
- Recognizing you when you return to our website
- Tracking your orders
- Monitoring and maintaining information about your use of the website
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. However if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our website.